Monday, September 27, 2010

Shiny & New Black dresser

I love this new shiny Black dresser!
It was an old Armon Ash dresser, dove tailed drawers and solid wood!
It just needed a new coat of paint and new hardware!

I didn't take a before picture, so here is the in between!

I primed it with grey Kilz water base primer,
then painted it with Behr Ultra Satin Broadway Black paint.
The Berh Ultra already has primer  and I could have saved a step with the
grey Kilz. 
I thought I had black paint on hand, and when I went to find it, is was almost gone. I have been wanting to try the Behr Ultra with primer so I did.

When I walked in with the new can of paint, I told my son, Nothing makes me happier than a new can of paint, and a new paint brush - purdy brand is my favorite !
He said I was an interesting human!

The hardware was sprayed with Valspar grey primer,
and then finished with Valspar Metallic spray!

P.S. the pull bin handles were the gold ones I bought at Lowe's for 32 cents!

linked to:

No comments: