Monday, January 31, 2011

Bubble Gum Pink Armoire Before & After!

My Before picture is pathetic!
I was so excited to get started
I didn't take the time for a full shot.
but you can get an idea
of what this heavy old armoire looked like!




I cleaned, lightly sanded, filled in a few holes with wood putty and got to work painting and glazing!


I am crazy for the black & white furniture, but I love all the bold bright fun colors out there too!
So, I went for it - Bubble gum Pink.  It makes me so happy, I want to blow a bubble.


It opens up for baskets or other fun things!  Oh the possibilities!


I found these cute knobs at TJ Maxx



I love it, and it is my new favorite!  How many times have I said that before!

Party here:
The DIY Show Off
The Girl Creative
These Creative Juices
The Shabby Nest
My Uncommon slice of Suburbia
Vintage Wanna Bee
Dela Renew
Remodelaholic
Censational Girl

No comments: