Friday, January 7, 2011

Furniture Finds!

I am working on cleaning up the Christmas decorations,
STILL!
My daughter Paige and her sweet precious baby Cash are here until Sunday,
and spending time with them is more important and  more FUN than
anything else I could do.
I do have all the decorations down and put in their respective bins and ready to put on the storage shelves.
Well, I thought everything was down, until I was reading a book tonight and saw two
Christmas wreaths still hanging on the French doors.
I kinda got a chuckle out of it, because Paige took Cash to get his pictures taken, and while at
the photographers house she noticed a Christmas Tree made by her preschooler on the wall.
She said it had been there so long, she didn't even see it!
I am glad I am not the only one that does this.
What did you forget to put away. . .

Now to the furniture!
I have a storage unit full of furniture ready to paint, I just took a little break and will get back to it soon.
~excited to use my new paint supplies~
I am in the middle of painting a Hutch, but can't wait to get to these great finds.



              Wow, I paid $12.00 for this chair.  I have the fabric bought and I am ready to give
                                                                     it a new life!



My all time favorite

I can't decide which room I want this in, or what color to paint it.
but I am hyperventilating just looking at it, I am so excited.

No comments: