Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cup cake Liner pom pom

I  work with Young Women.
Beautiful
Beautiful
Young Women!
and their leaders
they sometimes don't know they are beautiful, because the world would have them think different!

So we are working on an activity,
that helps them see ALL girls are a princess!

Really we are QUEENS
and don't let any one tell you your not!

Well Lucky me, decorations are involved!
Yahoo!
It gives me the chance to try some fun new things,
Like this from Kara's Party Ideas!


Here is my version of this great idea!



\

Supplies needed are cupcake liners, Styrofoam ball, pins & hot glue.


You use two cupcake liners when you pin and glue them to the Styrofoam ball.


After your done covering the ball, you open the inside cupcake liner out to make it look full!


All I can say is
EASY
CUTE
FUN!

P.S. check out Kara's giveaway here

Unbelievable!

No comments: