Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Lemon Cookies

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon treats. Lemon bars, lemon meringue pie, lemon gum drops, and on and on don't really resonate well with me. Now if it's lemon in my diet coke that's another story.

However, these lemon cookies I do love! They are the perfect amount of lemon and oh so soft and moist. Did I mention that they are a piece of cake, or in this case cookie, to make?

 All you do is mix the following ingredients:
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter
1/4 t. vanilla
8 .oz cream cheese
**

Grab that diet coke with lemon I mentioned and let the dough chill for two hours. 

**
When done chilling form into 2 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Voila!
The softest most delicious lemon cookies you will ever make.
Enjoy!

No comments: