Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shabby Chic white Queen Bed! Before and After


I am sitting here eating cherries as I blog, Yum!
Here in N. Ogden our 4th of July activities are Cherry Days.
There use to be a sea of cherry Orchards,
now there is a sea of houses!

It's a good thing, I love both,
cherries and houses!

Now, to the fun stuff!

A Before and After!



I bet you have seen this bed before, probably owned one like it.
A very popular style.
It is a well made heavy bed, with lots of  character.




A few imperfections and fixes, but overall pretty good shape!




Very smart, it is a full and a Queen!


Shabby Chic White






The edges are distressed perfectly!


A very poor photo, but this is what I am looking at out my window!


I can't forget my cute fan - He said Ta Da, as I took the picture!

The Bed is going on KSL classifieds later today for $150.00, unless somone local wants it for $125.00!

Linked to this party!
Fingerprints on the Fridge
DIY Show Off
My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
Bunny Jeans Decor
Miss Mustard Seed

No comments: