Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Any thing can look good with a little bit of paint!

Once in a while I join in and participate in Boutiques.
It is a lot of work to mark your goods, and THEN you haul it all there. WHEW!

Displaying your things are always a challenge!
So, I have been on the look out for a shelf that wasn't to big or to heavy.

I found it!



I can carry this by myself, that is how light it is.




Oh, the power of paint!  Any thing can look good with a little bit of paint - this is why I am addicted!








 Thrift store silver plated basket and owl from TJ Maxx spray painted!


Resin ampersand from Hobby Lobby painted with Rust-0-leum Lagoon


subway art from Kohls and metal boxes from Target



Pears from Ben Franklin craft store (they look so real, everybody tries to eat them!) white bowl a gift from a sweet daughter - also TJ Maxx.


Most of the Boutiques are in the Fall, so this little shelf will happily sit here until then.




Peace Out!

Linked to these awesome parties!
Krafty Kat
Embracing Change
Bunny Jeans Decor
Miss Mustard Seed
House of Hepworths

No comments: