Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Not for the faint of heart~black wire/metal chairs with yellow chevron, paired with a white table


Chair Love!
I have had a collection of chairs for a while, and they were screaming for an update!
I love these old wire/metal chairs with vinyl seats, and knew they could be so cute. But
these chairs were trashed and I knew they would be a little bit of work,
and they were.



You gotta love the design.


My heart goes pitter patter just looking at them~you think I have a problem~


Now, I know you think the table should be black. . .
No,
It's not!


It's white,
glossy white.


It's solid wood and heavy, even though it's small.  I love to take these old things, and give them shiny new paint!






The Table and chairs are HAPPY, and so am I - They're done! Yeah!

Happily Linked here:
Primitive and Proper
Miss Mustard Seed
Chic on a Shoestring
Redoux

No comments: