Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peaches

It is that time of year, that I love and hate!

I love vegetables and fruit.

I know how to can and I enjoy the result of canning,

but I hate the actual canning process!

This year was a little better, because I did it with my daughter Erin!

She is always a joy to be with and it made the work a little more enjoyable!

Just a little, I still don't like the mess, and everything sticky and blah blah blah blah blah!


Yum Yum they were really big yum yum peaches

Two pots a boiling

Aren't they pretty!

Done, even prettier!

Poor Jake, he came with me to Erin's house and we didn't hear a peep from him.

At one point, Erin asked me if I thought he was alive, he had been sleeping so long!

You know he is really bored, when he comes with me to can peaches, for something to do!

It is rough being an active college student, and not being able to do anything but hang with your Mom.

In fact at 7:45 last night, we drove over 2 hrs to pick up a hutch.


He was happy to go, to ride in the truck and listen to music.


I am sorry he has to recover from shoulder surgery, but I am loving every minute of time spent with him!

No comments: