Sunday, September 19, 2010

Treasure!

Whenever I am at Target, these chairs catch my eye.

They are a modern version of a vintage chair.

They are in all colors, green, blue, white and the price is reasonable

2 for $69.99This is a Tessa stacking chair by Ital Modern

price 4 for $312.00


This is Knoll Sprite side chair found at Allmodern.com

price $330.00


You can't be surprised that when I saw this chair at our local Thrift store,the D. I.,

I snatched it up!

$5.00



I thought maybe I would refresh it with a little paint.

On closer inspection I found a inscription stamped on the bottom,

West-Germany

851181-2

Pagholz



and this was attached to the chair,

USDB

10868


So I googled it and found these on Ebay for $90.00 each

and another Ebay bid for $100.00!

I don't think I am going to spray it - I will just refresh it with a little soap and water.

and every time I sit in it, I will think how I paid $5.00 for a $100.00 chair!

No comments: