Monday, October 18, 2010

Antique Vanity Before & After

I love it when you find a great piece of furniture that someone has really taken care of!  For as old as it was, it was in such great shape!

              I had so much fun painting this vanity!

                                         I knew it was going to be a display piece
                       for Covet Boutique


                                                                            
                                                                                     Isn't she lovely!


I can't think of a better place for this vanity to be than here!
Covet Boutique
is opening
her doors in Tooele today,
at 10:00 am

Good Luck Laura!!!!

P.S. I will be showing more display pieces and her store, so stay tuned!


Linked to:

No comments: