Friday, October 15, 2010

Turquoise Paint Color

       
   A couple of years ago, I cleaned out my pantry and painted it a crisp clean white!
In the process of organizing it, I had this crazy Idea!  I had this old green hutch that was in a spare room, not being used, except to take up space!  I thought I could put it to good use, in my pantry to display my serving dishes. Then I could actually get to them  and when  done put them away .  I measured and remeasured to make sure it would fit, and was so excited when I hauled up stairs and it fit perfect!  It was functional, but not very pretty!  Fast forward - I was shopping at Jo-Anns in their clearance department, when I saw an beachy type box that was turquoise, distressed and stained.  Love at first sight.  I took the box over to the ceramic paint department.  I found a match and bought it.  Headed to Walmart and found a paint chip that matched the ceramic paint.  I had them mix it up and headed home.  By that night, this is what my old green Hutch looked like!.




I have painted a lot of furniture this color!
A few of the pieces you will find on my side bar under Turquoise!
So now you know how my crazy painting craze started,
with this an old green Hutch and the color Turquoise!!!!

Brand - Color Place
 Type -Interior Latex Flat 
Color -Cozumel Aqua  91402 
Stain -Minwax, Jacobean


I have had a lot of request for this color, and I am thrilled you love it as much as I do!

linked to :

Remodelaholic
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Miss Mustard Seed
Thrifty Tickle
Shabby nest
French Country Cottage
Be Colorful
Chic on a shoestring

No comments: