Thursday, October 7, 2010

COVET BOUTIQUE!

They don't make furniture like this anymore!
This is a Lane end table, and it is HEAVY!
Like the last post I did on my daughter Erin's table, this one has such great detail too!


Thanks to:
and her tutorial on how to paint and glaze furniture,
I spray painted this one
KRYLON Bauhaus Gold - Gloss
and glazed it with Ralph Lauren ebony glaze.

Before


After!

I LOVE IT!

Let me introduce:

COVET BOUTIQUE!
A women's clothing store that has all the new and hot trends, brands, accessories you want for great prices!

Laura is a friend of my daughter, Morgan!  They were Jr. High Cheerleaders together!
Ha Ha, good times!

Her first Covet Boutique is located in Roy Utah at
3626 W. 5600 S.
Roy, Utah 84067

and her second location is
966 North Main St.
Tooele, Utah

I have been painting a few pieces of  furniture for her to use as her displays in her Tooele store!
This end table is one of them!
So besides having the cutest clothes and accessories, she will have the cutest displays too!

Visit her Boutique or check her out Facebook here

You will be glad you did!

No comments: