Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Before & After and some more projects!

My daughter Erin is the latest victim to the addiction of  giving old furniture a new life!
She says her heart starts racing when she enters the DI!
She is excited to see what treasure she might find!

She found this treasure for
$5.00!


Look at the detail!
She spray painted it with
Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze
Then sprayed the handles with a metallic silver!
She is going to use it for kids toys, in an unfinished basement!
She is going to have the best looking unfinished basement, because she has some more projects going as well!
Here is a little tease of something else we are working on!
A beautiful OLD table!
I stripped the top to stain and we painted the pedestal base!
Some chairs to die for -  to go with it!
They are almost done, but I was too excited to wait to show you!

I vowed I would not buy any more furniture, until I finished what I had!
It didn't last long!
On Saturday, Erin called me from the DI and said there was a dresser, I was going to want, and I did!
So I bought it!
Then while we were in my back yard working on this table and chairs, my son drove in and said there was a really nice Hutch sitting in our neighbors yard for sale.
So, we walked 2 doors down and this Hutch said $50.00 or best offer, our neighbor who knows us well, said we could have it!!!!
I paid her $25.00!

Heaven Help me - don't let me see anymore furniture!
Just kidding, I want it all!

Linked to:

Primitive & Proper

No comments: