Thursday, December 9, 2010

Craft Room!



Kidnapped!

Yes, I have been Awol, MIA, and loving it!
Of course
you think it has been on some beautiful tropical Island!
Enjoying the beautiful Sun!
No,
It has been in the trenches of Service and I have been
having some head spinning, wondering if I am capable moments,
but then I feel the peace
and the
Joy,
and I know that it's not about me!


My love to create can't be put on the back burner for long though, and so I am working towards getting a craft room done,
Christmas shopping and partying have held me hostage as well, but I am not complaining!

I have a thing for this fabric, so I bought it here:



                                                                        I have the perfect chair to reupholster!
                                                                                  It is going to look Really cute
                                                                                        with this rug from
                                                                                            Target!
And then it will need a Pop of Turquoise!
and that my friends is what I am working on!
I hope your enjoying the Holiday Season!

No comments: