Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Before & After bed - Black Beauty!

Hope your having a nice day!
I am.
I am happy because I have a minute to paint.
just a minute
The sunshine was out yesterday and we all had a taste of spring here in Utah.
But today we have
Snow!

I took advantage of the sun and with a lot of help from my helper
who I will introduce later,
we painted until we couldn't move.
I wanted to quit and he wouldn't let me

I want to jump and skip and holler when I am this happy about something,
like this to die for bed!



Can't you just see the potential. . .


ummmm - embellishments


Seriously, do you like it like I do. . .


Turned post- it is going to look good!


Character


AFTER!


Isn't she pretty


Heavy solid wood and very few imperfections


I love the foot board


Look at the posts


Another picture


 And another look!  A bonus about this bed  - it is a twin or a full and it has frames


One more look! 

She is for sale - I have been selling my furniture at a couple of stores - and they mark them up 40%.
This bed would be marked $250.00!  If you want it email me and I will give it for the $250.00 minus the 40%.  You do the math and if you want it, it's yours! That was easy - SOLD!
linked to:

Pirmitvie and Proper
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Room Remix
Mural Maker

No comments: