Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tasty Tuesday Spinach Dip!

Any one know when the Super Bowl is. . .
Well, let me tell you,
Feb. 6th

Time to start thinking about your snacks,
I will be making this
 Yummy dip!




Spinach Dip

Ingredients:

1 (10 oz) package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained

1 (8 oz) can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped

1 cup mayonnaise

1 cup sour cream

1 package Knorr's vegetable soup mix

2 to 4 green onions, chopped

Mix and chill
Serve with carrot sticks, chips, or crackers


Erin said...

Made this tonight and it was a HUGE hit! I will be adding this one to my fav's list :)
ps. i was even told that my dip was the best dish of the night {went to a party with finger foods}. Yes, it is that good!
Served it with dip crackers, but people were diggin' in with carrots, celery and anything/everything they could get there hands on...ha!

linked to:

Beauty and Bedlam

No comments: