With Easter just around the corner, April 24th to be exact, there will be oodles of eggs being boiled!
This is how I make perfect egg:
1. Place eggs in the saucepan, it does not matter if it is 2 or 12 eggs, this way works. Just cover them with cold water, not too deep. Do NOT salt the water. Place on burner on HIGH heat.
2. Place on burner on HIGH heat. Once they start to boil turn on the timer to 3 minutes.
3. When the timer goes off, quickly take off the heat, put on the lid and reset the timer to 26 minutes.
4. When 26 minutes are up, take to sink and run cold water over them for about a minute, let them soak a bit to cool off. They will peel best if you set them in the refrigerator for about 1/2 to 1 hour, but you can eat them now!
5. Never have gray yolks again!
How do you boil a perfect egg?