Friday, April 15, 2011

Before and After: Desk & chair

Still recovering from Jet Lag, can't keep my eyes open past 8:00 p.m. and wide awake at 4:00 a.m.
not fun. . .

I have been busy getting ready for my favorite Boutique,
Scraps of Simplicity!

It has been a family affair with a couple of my children helping.
never a dull moment with them!

My daughter Erin,

Photobucket

 painted this desk.
she's a sweet heart!

BEFORE





It should have been easy, but we had some bad paint - never happened to me before.   When she would roll the paint on, it had bubbles.  We tried 3 times, before we bought new paint. 


                                                                AFTER




A sweeeet desk needs a sweeeeet chair

BEFORE




AFTER



Perfect together just like peanut butter and jelly!


If you can make it to the Boutique it is at:
The Old School Body Shop
Sat. April 16th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
1571 S. 1900 W.
West Haven, UT

It's a good one and I would love to see you!



P.S. Have you ever seen a ski rack with bed rails. . .
Pretty ingenious is you ask me!
This is how we got them to the boutique.
Still Laughing!

No comments: