Monday, April 11, 2011

Armoire shopping

With the introduction of Big Screen T.V.s, the Armoire entertainment centers are being dumped.  We need extra storage at our house and a painted armoire is perfect!

I have been checking KSL classifieds ~ like Craig's list~ and I thought I would share a few of the many I found.  There all sizes, styles, colors, whew overwhelming!  Click on armoire under each of them, it will take you to the ad on KSL.


$150.00        I love the clean lines on this one, and the legs.



Armoire


$125.00     More clean lines, loving the drawers!





armoire
$200.00     Big and chunky



armoire

$225.00     I can see this one painted and distressed to bring out the details.


armoire

$150.00     The next two are similar in style, but not in price. 


Armoire

$50.00




armoire
$125.00     Loving the price and the style.  It would look so great painted!

armoire

$150.00     I like how large and functional this one is!  Perfect for our Bedroom! Can you see it's potential. . .oh and it comes with the a T.V. we don't need. 



armoire


$150.00     We have one just like this at our cabin - It's painted black and I love it!


$200.00 with matching night stand

This next one is one of my favorites!
Vintage Vintage Vintage
for a little girl!



$250.00

How cute is this. . . .


armoire


$110.00

This one is a killer price, newly painted!
It would save some time for sure.


armoire

$250.00

Maybe this one is your style.  It is newly painted too!


armoire

$295.00

Like I said, all different sizes, styles and colors. 


armoire

$1,200.00 Anthropologie

I want, I want, I want!




armoire


$250.00     I would take the doors off on the sides of this one and have open shelves.  Paint it white, or blue.  Oh, maybe we should tell the seller, they are making a mistake selling it!



armoire


$450.00     I would leave this one alone!  or not.




$450.00     This next one is the deal of the day.  It is antique and includes the following:

     ~*~*~ 5-drawer with 2 door armoire
                                                                   ~*~*~ 8-drawer dresser with crystal clear mirror

                                                                   ~*~*~ pair of 2-drawer night stands

                                                                   ~*~*~ queen headboard with metal frame




armoire


$50.00     You have to train yourself to look past the ugly.  This one has been passed by, I am sure because no one can see its potential.



armoire

I am sure it is a cousin to this one I painted pink!




So the window shopping on KSL is done and I will let you know which one I have bought another day!
 I just want to keep you in suspense.


No comments: