Friday, July 22, 2011

Before and After: 2011 color of the year Honeysuckle twin bed


I am loving the
2011 color of the year ,
~Honeysuckle!~

  I want to paint everything pink, and  when I bought this cute twin bed at the D.I.,
I knew It would be pink.  I thought the new owner would be a cute young girl.
Well, the new owner is cute, and a college student. 

BEFORE




$15.00 for this heavy solid wood bed.  A head board, foot board and rails!  I am getting picky with the furniture I am buying.  It has to have all the parts to make it functional, and be an extremely good price.  I think I did good with this purchase!


All the parts!


 Good brand


Oh so cute!



a little distressing and staining to finish it off nice.


I am hoping the new owner is loving it like I do!
linked to:
Miss Mustard Seed
Saved by Suzy
Vintage Revivals
Remodelaholic

No comments: