Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just keep swimming!

Too busy to blog!
Every once in a while I have a few more reponsibilities than time!
It will pass, but until it does, I am going to take NEMO's advice-
JUST KEEP SWIMMING!


I know everyone loves a good before and after,
especially me!
I only have the afters,
So your imagination is needed here today!

Ugly old wood nightstand with lots of character!





bought by a darling mom, for her daughter!

I had a hard time giving this next one up.
In fact, I bought fabric to match my spare bedroom,
but I can't keep everything!
So when I saw this adorable fabric, I knew that it would
be perfect for this rocker!
Another cute Mom, is putting it in her nursery!



 The one before picture I have, is the fabric that was on this rocker,
I used it as the pattern for the new cushion.

I love both these pieces and I am so happy they went to a good home! 
 ~update~ The Fabric is Button Blooms by WAVERLY bought at JoAnns.

linked to:
Coastal Charm

No comments: