Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Painted Brass Candlesticks: Before and After


Well, it's been a while since I blogged!  I had a Boutique, a birthday,
and Bear scare!
Went on a hike in a primitive area with my hubby, and we were the only ones on the mountain.  A Bear growled to let us know it was there, and Jay said Freeze.  I was frozen for 20 minutes. I know what FEAR is.
But, hey I am blogging, so we made it out alive!

We have had some beautiful fall weather, but the forecast said it would end.  So I spray painted my little heart out, knowing my days were numbered.

Any one else hooked on pinterest? 
I decided instead of looking, I would do!

I have a collection of brass candlesticks, and I thought they looked great just as they were!  I was wrong!












My new found love, painted brass candlesticks!
wish I hadn't passed all of the ones I found at the thrift store, now I want them, I can't find them!

Linked to:



No comments: