Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Before and After: White Crib

Update!
Many of you have asked about the crib bedding.
So here you go:

My daughter Erin wanted a white crib for her new baby boy due in 8 days!
This Crib of hers was at my house. Cash another Grand baby slept in it when they came to visit. Boo hoo, I hated it when he left! I was going to buy it from her, and she was going to buy a new one.  As she checked around, she realized she had a well made, sturdy, quality Crib, it was just the wrong color.
So, it probably doesn't surprise you, we painted it!









Yes, It is very very cute!  I used Valspar white spray primer and Valspar spray gloss to finish it off - a little a bit of work, but well worth it!

Here is the room Before and After too.  It is coming together nicely, and we will show you the rest later!  I painted a dresser too.
Have a Nice Day!!!!!

linked here:
Primitive and Proper

No comments: