Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Sweet is the Work" 100 Hearts!

I am a wee bit jealous of people who can sing!
I have lot's of friends with beautiful voices and
they freely, generously share their talent all the time.

The one thing I can do is craft, and I was grateful to share
this talent for a Fun Great cause.

for
held Thursday April 26th

Yes, 100 hearts are cut, embellished, packaged and
ready for some one to stuff and stitch!
Whew!

The hearts will go to comfort a child who is are the hospital environment (Primary Childrens Hospital) or in the middle of a crisis.


I have a LOVE of felt, so this was an easy project for me - kinda!

I searched  Pinterest  and found this tutorial here:

                                                          


200 hearts cut


Strips cut

My Iron was my best friend!

The strips were sewn, then clipped, rolled, glued and attached to one side of the heart. I have a few burnt fingers!

TA DA!!!!!







                                          There you go!
Thanks to my daughters who had a huge part in getting these done!

It felt good to contribute!
I hope I can sing in my next life! Ha

No comments: