Friday, July 27, 2012

Aqua Love! Before and After (and a little bit of black)

Oh my, I love old furniture and paint. 
 When I saw this headboard, I knew it would be gorgeous in Aqua!






I also had a dresser and nightstand that I knew would look great painted Aqua to match.



The only before picture I had, but oh so cute!
Gorgeous!



My daughter, Morgan posted a picture on Insta-gram of the dresser and nightstand with these white knobs and glass knobs. She asked which knobs were peoples favorite.  The glass knobs won, now I have to wait for them to go on sale at Hobby Lobby.
Every third week the knobs are 50% off!





Yay, I am Happy!





The other dresser has been black for a while now




Go find that furniture and get painting!
It's addicting!


linked here:
The Thrifty Home

No comments: