Thursday, November 1, 2012

DIY Push Pin Board

I am into very Large Frames and doing fun things with them.
After making a chalkboard out of a Large Frame, I wanted to do something different.



It is a push pin board!



I had bought some Chevron Fabric from my daughter Erin, and thought I better put it to use before it is out of style!


The Chevron Fabric is the perfect blue and the white is more of a linen white, so I painted the frame with a paint called Rice Cake by Color Place found at Walmart. (Erin's sister-in-law Michele told me about this color along time ago)  It was perfect for this project.


I used foam board bought at Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon and Scotch adhesive found at Walmart.



It is very large and in charge - It is a show stopper!

I googled images of push pin boards and this was my favorite - I know I am a copier!



Found here: Vintage Finds

1 comment:

a fighting optimist said...

Can you tell me if the push pins go through the foam board and hit the wall?