Thursday, October 14, 2010

 Another Large HEAVY mirror!

It really is so heavy, I could harldy carry it outside to paint it!

        It has such a great design,
I couldn't wait to see it painted!

It is going to  hang on the walls of   Covet Boutique !

Laura is doing such fun displays for her designer jeans, purses & accessories!

  Hot Pink!
Isn't she Pretty. . .
              It looks like she is all dressed up for a Party!



 Now a TIP for all you spray paint lovers!

When I paint a mirror, I don't tape it off, or put paper on it, I just spray!


                                                               It  will get overspray on the mirror, and usually a lot more than this!

                                                                                              Can You see the spray. . .


                                     I spray it with windex, and wipe it with a paper towel!

                                                                                        
    And Voila, It comes off!
           Here it is after I glazed it and see there is not paint on the mirror!
It works!

I have primed and painted mirrors, and the sometimes the paint is thick!  It takes a little elbow grease, and 2,3,4,5 times spraying it with windex, but I would rather spend the time cleaning it, than taping it off!

No comments: