Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winner!

I had the wonderful opportunity to support my hubby, and see what takes place in his work life!  I attended a Women's Entrepreneur conference put on by his school.  I learned a lot, had fun, but mostly met some amazing women!  Wow, is all I can say, for the power of Women, and what they can accomplish!  When introductions were made, and I was asked what I do - Ahem, I have a hobby, I paint furniture!
                      

Each room had a quote that was inspirational and encouraging. This is the only one I snapped a picture of!  I was seriously to busy soaking in all the great information that was being given out to women who are really really entrepreneurs!  They also served us breakfast and lunch - Yum!  The decorations were to die for!  They also had door prizes that were beyond belief!  I won one!  It is the Nook, and e-book reader!  Now, I can download all those books, that I have been wanting to read! 


Warning - you may be getting book reviews, instead of Before & After's of Painted furniture!!


No comments: