Saturday, October 23, 2010

Extra Happy Birthday!

                                                                                    I had a birthday!
It was a fun happy one,
spent with my family!
I was spoiled, fed & entertained by them!
I could have been content just spending time with them and hearing them laugh!

which they do a lot!

The presents were a bonus!
I had a lot of fun shopping with ~money~ I received!
I found some fabulous finds!
and the best part is,
I still have money to spend!




       My new coat from Old Navy   

Regular $59.50
on sale $52.50
30% off online right now
final price  $36.75 plus tax
       
                                    
My New Vera Wang Purse from Kohls

Regular $88.00
On Sale for $44.00
I used a 30% off coupon
Final price $30.88 plus tax

One year older, and excited to see what this next year brings!

No comments: