Monday, November 1, 2010

Bench Before and After!

This is one cool old bench!



I am sure in its day it graced someones entry way and was loved!


 With a little bit of paint and some new fabric, it has a new life! It now sits in my daughters entry way and is loved again!



We changed the fabric a couple of times to get the look she wanted!  For now she is happy, but we change our mind A LOT!  A mirror and a pillow has been purchased and when she decides they are the right ones, I will take a picture!  Did I say, we change our mind A LOT. . .





Between my computer having a virus, and having this beautiful baby Cash and his mom Paige visiting for a week, I have been missing in action! It has been a good week!

linked to :
Cottage Instincts
The DIY Showoff
C.R.A.F.T
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Thrifty Decor Chick
Domestically Speaking
Primitive and Proper
My Back Yard Eden
Stories of a House

No comments: