Thursday, September 22, 2011

China Hutch for Sale!


I need to clone myself, but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. 

See this China Hutch found here: Liz Marie . Well I have one at my house that I was going to paint just like Liz Marie did~ because it is beautiful~!
But I have more Ideas than time. I am going to post it on KSL classifieds soon.  I didn't know if any of my local bloggy buddies would like a chance at it before I listed it for the rest of the world to see.  It needs a happy good home, because she is special!
  It is $80.00!


 It comes in two pieces, so it is easier to move.


It is in pretty great shape!  If your a painter, there are the typical few scratches and dings to sand and fill.
Hate to let this pretty little thing go, but I have another,  I know hoarder!  email me if your interested!

No comments: