Thursday, January 19, 2012

Before and After: vintage frame cork board

Miss me?  I have missed you!
I needed some time to get my mojo back!
I really have been creating, just not painting furniture.
Fun things like this cork board!

Before


 A $2.00 frame from the thrift store


Some cute fabric, some cork board and of course spray paint


In about an hour, from start to finish I have this. . .
If I didn't have to wait for the paint to dry, it would have been even shorter time


Voila - stinkin cute! maybe for pictures or jewelry. . .


I need some cute stick pins, I will have to work on that!


I am also working on a gallery wall.  This is my inspiration!
So I am on the hunt for some vintage frames, any excuse to go to the thrift store!





On my visit today, no frames but this 1960's American Tourister Tiara RED luggage. I don't think it was ever used!
$2.00 I jumped for joy, it's so cute!
I can see it used for photography! 

No comments: