Monday, August 20, 2012

Bold Bright Beautiful Bench

Bold Bright Beautiful!
I think

I had a Pier One bench that really needed an update.
before pics in outerspace

I took it apart and spray painted the frame and legs with Valspar glossy white.



The fabric is from Jo-Ann's


An orange pillow added for today anyway.



I wasn't sure I was going to like this bench until I added more DIY projects - subway art,  a chalkboard and a spray painted ampersand.


Upholstering this bench was easy!  It takes A LOT of staples and some muscels.


To finish it off nice, I stapled felt to the bottom. more staples!


This is a quote by Mother Teresa and was always one of my favorites.  So when I saw this tutorial here: I am Momma - Hear me Roar, I knew I had to make it!  So, I did!

Let's party here:
The Dedicated House
Liz Marie
Addicted to Decorating

No comments: