Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thrifting-Vintage 1960's white porcelain lotus bowls


Treasures!

Over the course of 2 years I have been able to collect a complete set of these
vintage 1960's white porcelain lotus bowls, plus one.




Come to my house and I will serve you fruit or ice cream in these!


 Then there was 2 larger bowls found - Oh Happy!



I would find 4 of them, then just 1, then 2 and so on until I had 13.
I would always wonder where they were coming from?

When I googled, this is what I found: Etsy 

I just think they are pretty!

1 comment:

mjoliver said...

I had one of these in the 1970s - the bigger size for serving from. One day it just disappeared from my cupboard. I've never been able to find a relacement - only sets of small individual ones. Can you help me find one of the bigger ones? I miss it so much!