Sunday, August 21, 2011

Holy Bucket of rust! Before and after Twin hot pink iron bed

Holy Bucket of Rust!
I bought this bed for a song, but I wasn't singing for long.
It was rusted so bad, and it took a lot of love and elbow grease to make it look nice
I fell in Love with it and it is my baby!



It is metal and iron and so cool! 


The headboard


The foot board



the rails I wish all the new beds were made this way. You can see the rust.


For fun, a nightstand


Primed


during, I always turn things upside down. Ready for the AFTER!


MY NEW FAVORITE!


The bed


The cool bed frame


Smooth and sleek after blood sweat and tears!


I love the lines of this nightstand



another angle, because it's so cute!


Both the bed and the nightstand were painted with
Krylon Watermelon pink and glazed with Valspar antiquing glaze - Asphaltum which is black.


one more, just because



and, of course a chicken wire memo board to match!


Taking applications for a good home!
If interested email me!





No comments: